Beauty is one of those topics that’s conventionally more geared toward women than it is to men. However, anyone can appreciate beauty in all its forms, and anyone can recognize the importance of the concept of beauty in our cultures, societies and behaviors. Plus, men might surprise you by caring to chime in on beauty, looks and grooming.
This makes it a good topic to discuss to get some opinions and various views within a group of students. You could ask questions like:
- What is “beauty”?
- What/who do you consider beautiful?
- What does “inner beauty” mean to you?
- Do you consider artificial beauty (cosmetic surgery) to still be beauty? Why/why not?
- How do you feel about the emphasis that people put on beauty these days?
- What would you tell your children about beauty?
Beauty is someone WHO looks great and MAKES you happy.
FOR ME, Lin Chiling is a beautiful model who chase HER HAPPINESS BRAVELY.
The “Inner beauty ” means BEING SMART and HAS A KIND heart.
I think artificial beauty is still beauty. Because these wishES IS TO make THEMSELVES and other people happy.
I feel the importance placed on beauty is very important in every industry and every country. THE BEAUTIFUL woman or man will get high INCOME.
I will tell my children that beauty is very important . we need both the OUTER beauty and inner beauty.